Tech Made Easy
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration*
- Android Auto™ Integration*
- 8-inch Display Audio with high-resolution touch-screen, knob and hard keys*
- Mobile Hotspot Capability*
- 450-watt Premium Audio System*
LX / EX:
Innovative & Dynamic
Standard features include 16-in alloy wheels, a 7-inch TFT digital driver’s meter, push button start, Honda Sensing® and Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®*.
A Refined Exterior
This sleek sedan boasts a low and wide stance, accented by Honda’s signature “flying wing” grille and standard LED headlights with Auto-On/Off.
With seating for 5, the elegant yet sporty cabin provides a one-of-a-kind experience for both drivers and passengers.
Customize Your Drive
The Insight features three selectable driving modes—ECON, Sport and EV—allowing drivers to customize their experience, maximizing efficiency or driving performance.
Enjoy the 15 cu. ft. of trunk space* and the 60/40 split rear seatbacks that fold down revealing a sizable pass-through. 60/40 Split Rear Seatback standard on EX and Touring.
Sleek & Stylish
The 2020 Honda Insight boasts a sleek sedan design with sharp and dynamic character lines and a sweeping coupe-like roofline.
- 55 city/49 highway/52 combined mpg rating for LX and EX trims. 51 city/45 highway/48 combined mpg rating for the Touring trim. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
- Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Standard on EX and Touring.
- Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc. Standard on EX and Touring.
- 8-inch Display Standard on EX and Touring.
- Check the HondaLink® website for smartphone compatibility. Standard on Touring.
- Requires AT&T data plan. Standard on Touring.
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System Standard on Touring.